In the last month, not necessarily in this order, we have:
• Gone to Paris (wonderful, but cold and wet)
• Visited Clervaux and had a lovely weekend with a visitor from home
• Experienced the very unique Peckvillercher (or something like that) holiday in Luxembourg
• Celebrated Will's 6th (!!) birthday -- How did he get to be six already??
• Enjoyed a two-week visit from Aunt Minnie and Grandpa
• Took another trip to Paris (this one not so fun, involving a day in the emergency room and a hospital stay -- looong story for another post. Maybe.)
• Added another castle (Bourscheid) to our repertoire
• Visited the absolutely lovely town of Trier, Germany -- another new country for the kids!
• Spent hours hiking through the forest
• Marveled at the wonders of spring in Luxembourg (if you know me on Facebook, you're probably already tired of me gushing about this. So I won't do it here, I promise.)
Well, maybe just one picture:
And since I know some people get tired of me posting landscape pics without kids in them, here's one of Will learning to ride the scooter he got for his birthday. He's a natural!
And, just for fun, one of the kids on this adorable little train we discovered in the Grund. It's absolutely free and they can ride as often as they like. I think it took about an hour before they were tired of it. Notice Will hiding from the camera. He does that a lot these days.