Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back to School!

So today was the first day of school.  Though we were all dreading the early, hectic mornings, I think we were ready to go back.  And it went well.  I will say, absence truly does make the heart grow fonder.  I was SO happy to see those kids when the school day was over!  Both of them had friends from last year in their classes, and both new teachers met with approval.  So, all in all, back to school is a good thing!

Here they are on the way out the door this morning:
First day of School 2010

I think Will was starting to have second thoughts at this point; thus the dismal expression.  Please ignore the breakfast smeared all over his face. I did wipe it off before he walked into the classroom.  Kate, whose sleeping body was literally dragged out of bed 15 minutes before this photo was taken, couldn't wait to go to school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment