I am not sure about how I feel about moving to Luxembourg.
Things I am excited about:
- taking European trains to the beach
- going to the Tin Tin museum in Belgium. There will be a Tin Tin movie coming out in 2011, I think.
- really good hot chocolate in Belgium. There's also good hot chocolate in Luxembourg. They give you a big chocolate spoon and you stir it into a cup of hot milk.
- having a house with five stories. I am so excited about that! (I also want to have my own office but Mom says she's not sure if that's going to happen.)
- having swimming lessons at my new school
Things I am not excited about:
- I will miss my class and I want to do swimming with them in the United States
- I will miss Brendan and Isabella and Sassa and all my friends and my cousins and family in the USA
- I'm going to miss my Uncles and all my grown-up friends too
- Missing Mrs. Neilson and all my teachers and friends at North Shoreview
I think that's it.