Sunday, January 3, 2010

Moving to Luxembourg

FROM WILL

I am not sure about how I feel about moving to Luxembourg.

Things I am excited about:
  • snow!
  • taking European trains to the beach
  • going to the Tin Tin museum in Belgium.  There will be a Tin Tin movie coming out in 2011, I think.
  • really good hot chocolate in Belgium.  There's also good hot chocolate in Luxembourg.  They give you a big chocolate spoon and you stir it into a cup of hot milk.
  • having a house with five stories.  I am so excited about that!  (I also want to have my own office but Mom says she's not sure if that's going to happen.)
  • having swimming lessons at my new school
Things I am not excited about:
  • I will miss my class and I want to do swimming with them in the United States
  • I will miss Brendan and Isabella and Sassa and all my friends and my cousins and family in the USA
  • I'm going to miss my Uncles and all my grown-up friends too
  • Missing Mrs. Neilson and all my teachers and friends at North Shoreview
I think that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment